• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Fallout Problem Solver AK

Rwjeter

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-fallout-problem-solver-ak.2231315/
Item Name: FT Fallout Problem Solver AK

Zip Code: 30179

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: FFP MRAD glass, 6.5 or 308 bolt action.

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I don’t even really want to do this, but I really want to get my PRS Gear squared away..... And I’m poor..... SOOOOO....

This AK N-PAP was lovingly modded by our very own @Leadhoof after a gun in one of my favorite video games. It’s a blast to shoot and was done with quality parts. And it will get all the attention at any range. I’m just testing the waters to see if someone has something I need. I need a good centerfire bolt gun to build off of. Also interested in quality FFP MRAD glass. You can offer other stuff, like Other AKs, 357 scandium framed J-frames, IHC Garand, other mil surp, nice pistols, who knows, but please know I’ll be picky (not rude). So don’t get your Pantaloons in a wad.

It will come with a custom post Apocalyptic bayonet and 5 painted mags.

Pictures:
f87e11e8-6f43-400d-bf08-932db61a99ff-jpeg.2645414

cb832195-05b8-4a98-bc00-1f458f3d9dbb-jpeg.2645415

6a26695b-25b4-464a-b65a-0df071955948-jpeg.2645416

You ever post a pic of this rifle on to reddit?

Their fickle but I bet they'd eat this up. Could probably find some one thatd do a transfer.

Just a thought.
It’s a good idea. I’m not on reddit. But I’ve about decided if it hasn’t traded by the time it’s ready to relist, Imma just put it back in the safe and keep it to trigger fudds. (Super fun) But honestly, even they usually break down and admit it’s pretty damn cool and ask to shoot it or get a picture with it.

Awesome. I so vividly imagine Red Army soldier's ranks holding these guns :)

Actually very artfully designed color scheme. I think it's more peice of art than my $3000 Ed Brown.

Put it on GB, you'll get big $$$$ for it

It’s a good idea. I’m not on reddit. But I’ve about decided if it hasn’t traded by the time it’s ready to relist, Imma just put it back in the safe and keep it to trigger fudds. (Super fun) But honestly, even they usually break down and admit it’s pretty damn cool and ask to shoot it or get a picture with it.
Someone actually posted one of your pictures of this on reddit the other day. One of my buddies in KY sent it to me and I was like I've seen that somewhere haha

Attachments

• FullSizeR(1).jpg
    FullSizeR(1).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1564.png
    IMG_1564.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom