• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT MCX and Staccato trade for rolex

J. Anthony

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Text me at (813) 345-7408 if Interested. AGAIN, NOT FOR SALE. ONLY TRADE FOR ROLEX.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD. I can send more pictures upon request. Please text me pictures of your watch.

I would like to trade either one of these guns or both for a rolex. Requirements are it has to have a date, be fully functional and must come with box and papers. We can meet at the rolex AD in Savannah to confirm authenticity.

So now for the guns,

Staccato P 4.15”
Holosun 509T direct mount
10-8 rear sight
Red dirt trigger
(2) magazines
Modlite PL350-PLHv2
V8 porting, action, trigger job all done by Dave Simcik at DSC gunworks
(Not your average 4.4” staccato P. This is the more rare 4.15” staccato P)

MCX build
11.5” LE
JMAC brace w/ 1913 folder & .75” riser
Mod1c tailhook
Radian charging handle
Eotech exps 3-4
Modlite plhv2
Modbutton lite
Emissary forward grip
(No suppressor)

Attachments

• F09699C0-9103-4A10-9931-FEAE4F21413B.jpeg
    F09699C0-9103-4A10-9931-FEAE4F21413B.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1,076
maaaAAAAnnnn! don't do it. All mechanical watches require service service from time to time. They break, and fixing out of warranty expensive watch cost in high hundreds or thousands, that's why old and out of warranty mechanical watches cost so little comparatively. I own my own bunch of mistakes made in expensive mechanical watches, so listen, not a single one of them didn't require no service..
if you're affixed on that Rolex bull**** get a replica something like https://www.watchesreplica.is/ or any other spot online. don't burn money on that Rolex junk, my opinion.

btw. of all watches I own(ed) the best been Breitling and Maurice Lacroix, the ultimate best is Breitling Transocean Unitime Chronograph. The best watch of ALL watches is Citizen F990 series Satellite Wave Limited Series Chronograph in SuperTitanium models, limited or pilot.

I have a few rolex watches and a few Tudor watches all vintage and run perfectly fine. I don't know about paying thousands to fix a watch but definitely hundreds maybe 1.5k with extreme work needing to be done. But if you enjoy Rolex then get one don't let anyone scare you just have it checked out by someone who knows what they are looking at. All hobbies or collectables require upkeep some just a tad more.

maaaAAAAnnnn! don't do it. All mechanical watches require service service from time to time. They break, and fixing out of warranty expensive watch cost in high hundreds or thousands, that's why old and out of warranty mechanical watches cost so little comparatively. I own my own bunch of mistakes made in expensive mechanical watches, so listen, not a single one of them didn't require no service..
if you're affixed on that Rolex bull**** get a replica something like https://www.watchesreplica.is/ or any other spot online. don't burn money on that Rolex junk, my opinion.

btw. of all watches I own(ed) the best been Breitling and Maurice Lacroix, the ultimate best is Breitling Transocean Unitime Chronograph. The best watch of ALL watches is Citizen F990 series Satellite Wave Limited Series Chronograph in SuperTitanium models, limited or pilot.
Disagree - Rolex is a great investment. Basically never loose value, always appreciate. They require service every 7 years of so years to the tune of $800-900 current dollars.

Back
Top Bottom