• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT No Country For Old Men shotgun fans.... Mossberg 500

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
...well sort of....

If you liked the funky looking suppressor thingyamadoodle they had on the end of the shotgun used in this movie, you are going to love this honking monster!

This is a Mossberg Rolling Thunder- made for an extremely limited time in 2008. It has Mossberg's patented world famous "loudener" (instead of a suppressor)/muzzle brake/flash hider/compensator, or whatever you want to comically call it.

I will include, at the next owner's request, a mop and bucket because you will be needing this when you whip this out at the first sign of malfeasance. I guarantee, forget the slide racking noise trick when a perp busts into your home at 2am! Simply come out of your bedroom wielding this grenade launcher looking thing at the end of your Mossy barrel and they WILL shiite in your house...hence the aforementioned mop and bucket to clean up!

Trade to those that are legally able. Low to no feedback members must submit to a written political viewpoint test and 1 hr. obstacle course run. If I don't know you, or have faith in your background, well then, a Maverick "88" from Walmart may be in your future.

Trade for anything that trips my trigger- Some examples of what I like and in no particular order:

Springfield Armory 1911s- A1
Lever Action guns
Snub nose .357s or .44s- Smiths or Colt
Busty Women
Beat to hell finishes on Colt 1911s
ARs
CZs- metal pistols

20231208_111049-jpg.6577066

Attachments

• Rolling Thunder .jpg
    Rolling Thunder .jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 4