• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT OPEN BOLT Marlin Ranger 34A

Fishcall

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
Reaction score
I've got a super rare Marlin 34A I'd like to trade for a Luger or for something else cool.
I like rare and oddball stuff.
It's in great shape and shoots well (I can send a video of it shooting)
This rifle is the rarer sibling of a Marlin Model 50. Made in the early 1930's. The Ranger 34A differs from the Model 50 because it does not have the shell ejector milled into the chamber.
This is a magazine fed, open bolt .22LR rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_2914.jpeg
    IMG_2914.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2913.jpeg
    IMG_2913.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2882.jpeg
    IMG_2882.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 7
I've got a super rare Marlin 34A I'd like to trade for a Luger or for something else cool.
I like rare and oddball stuff.
It's in great shape and shoots well (I can send a video of it shooting)
This rifle is the rarer sibling of a Marlin Model 50. Made in the early 1930's. The Ranger 34A differs from the Model 50 because it does not have the shell ejector milled into the chamber.
This is a magazine fed, open bolt .22LR rifle.
Let me know if you decide to sell it.

I've got one of these! Sweet to actually see another one out there. Have you found any other mags to work in these?
I have been collecting these for a number of years. At one time I had 3 (2 -34A's and a Model 50).
Old Savage mags (1903-07) mags from Triple K work with a file, patience and determination. I've ruined a few mags with a dremel.

I have been collecting these for a number of years. At one time I had 3 (2 -34A's and a Model 50).
Old Savage mags (1903-07) mags from Triple K work with a file, patience and determination. I've ruined a few mags with a dremel.
Nice! They are fun. Thanks for the tip on modifying existing available mags. Maybe I can get one to work!

Back
Top Bottom