• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Poor man's mk25

sambo77

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-poor-mans-mk25.1023507/
Item Name: FT Poor man's mk25

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AAC handi rifle in 300 blackout+cash/accessories or basic ar15 (I don't mind ptac and poly lowers.). $450 value

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Do you want to look and feel like an operator but don't want to break the bank on an mk25? Then look no farther, I have a sig sp2022 that's full fde and chambered in 9mm up for trade. It has night sights for all your late night mall ninja needs. The fde makes you look like the marsoc, seal, or ranger operator you know you wanna be. The 2 magazines it comes with hold 15 rounds of terrorist killing or paper killing ammo or whatever your needs are.... it will have the case and all other factory stuff. I'm not hurting to get rid of it so the only trades I'm looking for are the ones listed above. Can send more pics if interested.

Pictures:
20150909_173922-jpg.548977

Last edited:
I own a several 226's and a couple of 2022's as well, yes there is a good sized price gap between them but they all shoot dead on. I carry a 2022 as my regular carry piece. ether way they are both great pistols, GLWTS

Thanks, I do love this pistol, my first DA/SA and second sig, definitely made me never look at wanting abother glock. If it doesn't end up moving by the time this post is ready for relisting I'm just gonna keep it.

Back
Top Bottom