• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Sig 1911 Classic Trade for 5.7

mulemechanic

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-sig-1911-classic-trade-for-5-7.1207678/
Item Name: FT Sig 1911 Classic Trade for ?

Zip Code: 30129

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Arsenal Ak 47 or other high quailty AK can trade up or down have cash if needed

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LNIB Sig 1911 Classic Two Tone Match Elite Low round count 250 I am the original owner has all the bells and whistles Very accurate interested in trade for AK only
can add cash if needed for right trade . I have many other guns also for trade or sale as I wish to reduce my number of firearms Shotguns , Hunting Riles and Pistols PM me with what you have to trade and if interested I will provide more info on other guns

Pictures:
photo-1-3-jpg.798997

photo-1-1-jpg.798999

Custom ATI GI 45cal with tac light and laser , $100 vz grip panels and pierce under panel grips with finger groves. 200Rds of ammo box docs and lock. Where do we stand at that point?

Only pistols I might trade for are a Smith & and Wesson 9mm revolver or a 460 revolver
I am trying to reduce the number of guns I have so 2 for 1 trades are not an option
Look up what it is worth including the mags and make me a serious cash offer in a PM

Back
Top Bottom