• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Stainless Ruger M77 Mark II Compact

Lol, Ain't that the truth! I saw a 7mm-08 (just rifle and rings) sold on GB a few weeks ago and it went for 1600. A 260 went for over 2k a while back, crazy! I truly like these rifles, but can't pay that to get one.
I met a guy in Senoia a few years back that was going through a divorce and bought a mint green/black Laminate/Stainless Compact in 260 for 400 bucks! Sure wish I knew then what I know now, I'd absolutely still have it!

I met a guy in Senoia a few years back that was going through a divorce and bought a mint green/black Laminate/Stainless Compact in 260 for 400 bucks! Sure wish I knew then what I know now, I'd absolutely still have it!
That's one heck of a deal u got! I have a 260 just like the 7mm-08 and she ain't going anywhere!

Dang! Those Ruger 777/44 being way less than that hard to find gem you have there! You are tuffer than me putting that one up!
Lol, I hear you on that! I am not a collector, just a hunter and admirer. Wished I could keep em all, but just ain't in the cards. Thx R three four

I’ve got a 77/44, 96/44, and carbine 44 but all blue. Love that 7mm-08! I’d like to get one in 308 too
Well shucks! Im a Dyed in wool stainless fan for user guns.
Not a stainless but i may know of a blued one

Well heck nah, or id already be harassing you for a trade lol. i may know of a blued one with wood stock but not a stainless one buddy
I wished it wasn't blued 😔

Back
Top Bottom