• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Underfold on spud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwatts

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-underfold-on-spud.2118135/
Item Name: FT u/f ak built on nds-4 spud

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: multi gun trades maybe the right ar10. Worst I can say is no

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Rifle built on an early s/n nds-4 nodak spud receiver. Utg quad rail. Optics not included. Comes with a 6 poly 30rd mags and what ammo I have left. Seeing what's out there for trade. Couple entry ars or ar and pistol.

Pictures:
1508890080162800039055-jpg.1365036

15088901277281893737677-jpg.1365038

OK, so we know what the receiver is.....what about the rest of the parts, especially the barrel? Is it it US or foreign made, and if so....where? Is it chrome lined?
Some idea of the trade value is also widely considered useful information (that's why a space for it is provided above), as is an estimated round count. And, "comes with what ammo I have left", could mean 4 rounds....or half a case.
Work with us here, bro !!!! :becky:

It's a yugo build with a cromelined american barrel. Unknown round count but seams to be low will have pics of internals uploaded tonight. And at least enough ammo to feel the mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom