Item Relisted! FT Unfired Springfield Hellcat with Viridian Laser

OEF_75RGR3BATT

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ingfield-hellcat-with-viridian-laser.2352709/
Item Name: FT Unfired Springfield Hellcat with Viridian Laser

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gen 4-5 Glock 26/27/43 S&W Shield .40

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an unfired Hellcat with viridian laser. I have a Tagua holster (doesn’t fit with laser) and a couple cheap iwb holsters that are universal. Box and docs, original bag and box for laser included. I’m looking to trade for a gen 4 or 5 Glock 26/27/43 or shield .40 with extras. Really looking for something with a TLR-6 so I don’t have to keep justifying spending money to the wife. Shoot me all offers. Worst I can say is no. Always interested in AR pistols as well. Thanks for looking

Pictures:
image-jpg.2942015

image-jpg.2942022

I love this pistol. Just toying with ideas before hitting the range today at 1500. I have a ton of .40 ammo and can’t find 9mm is really my biggest issue. But no, this pistol did it and then some. Best conceal carry I’ve seen to date in my opinion

That 20/20 brace is awesome. Never seen it before. Appreciate the direction on that. Definitely purchasing that if I go Glock.

I am also interested in purchasing above listed pistols.

Back
Top Bottom