• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Urban jungle to wild wilderness pdw package 2 for 1 (mpx-k/fde shockwave)

(M)

Default rank <3500 posts
100% Chuck Norris approved
Reaction score
This pdw package will keep you safe from the streets to the woods and is an excellent choice for home protection in populated neighborhoods. Sleep more soundly knowing you have superior fire power at your fingertips that won’t over penetrate and kill your neighbors. Nothing says “wrong apartment buddy” like a shorty 12ga in your face and the mpx-k’s minimal size makes it ideal for a pack that can be easily put in the car for your everyday SHTF or zombie apocalypse scenarios….watch out Senoia! Why not have a fighting chance?

Gen 3 sig mpx-k with mlok, timney flat trigger, 2 mags, box and docs (optic,sights and cheap flashlight were gifts from my kids so they’re not included but other things could be) in excellent condition. I sighted in the optic and shot a fun mag through it, about 45rds total. Cleaned and put away. + an almost new, 3rds of bird shot through it, fde 12ga mossberg shockwave with side saddle, box and docs. Also cleaned but lives by my dresser in case Sasquatch pokes his head in the window.

Both of these have coolness factors off the charts and I’m good with keeping them but I’m wanting a little more range than 9mm or 12 ga can offer out here in the sticks of Heard county where coyotes are more of a concern than car jackers and gang bangers.

Kind of a long shot but you never know unless you try, so…. I’ma shoot my shot! 🤞

I’m looking to trade these two for a low round count sig spear lt 5.56 or 7.62x39 in like new condition with no noticeable barrel shift. 11.5” preferred but 16” considered.

Must be legal to own pistols/fire arms in GA. Willing to meet 1/2 way to most places and if you’re within an hour of Franklin city in Heard county I’ll drive to you.
Questions or counter offers send pm. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0605.jpeg
    IMG_0605.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0603.jpeg
    IMG_0603.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0604.jpeg
    IMG_0604.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0607.jpeg