• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Velocity MP5

Alisi

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-velocity-mp5.2349464/
Item Name: FT Velocity MP5

Zip Code: 31093

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not sure just looking

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Velocity 9mm MP5 clone with collapsible stock and barrel shroud. I have 5 mags. 3 are american tactical mags, 1 MP5 HK, 1 POF.

Rifle is semi auto.

Looking to see if I want to swap. Looking for sbr style pistols but not low end ones. Open to most calibers.

Shoot me an offer and see if we can work out something. I had this up before but I listed the wrong price value. I have this valued at 2100 not the 2600 I had listed before.

Pictures:
img_20201125_100219-jpg.2936149

img_20201125_100207-jpg.2936153

img_20201125_100154-jpg.2936155

Can you give some details on the internals? Any HK parts (?), i.e., bolt head, bolt carrier, trigger pack, ejector, etc.?

Looking for upgrades, as many of the clone builders, Coharie, Bobcat, Vector, would use other aftermarket suppliers and some have dubious reputations. Thank you. RCM parts are usually good to go. HK parts the best option.

Can you give some details on the internals? Any HK parts (?), i.e., bolt head, bolt carrier, trigger pack, ejector, etc.?

Looking for upgrades, as many of the clone builders, Coharie, Bobcat, Vector, would use other aftermarket suppliers and some have dubious reputations. Thank you. RCM parts are usually good to go. HK parts the best option.
Honestly I have no idea without taking it apart. You would have to look it up to see or check it out in person. Sorry I don't have the answer on that.

Back
Top Bottom