• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Virgin First Run Gen. 3 OD Glock 32 W/Many Nice Extras

Mirvin 264

Eagle Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...gen-3-od-glock-32-w-many-nice-extras.1101858/
Item Name: FS/FT Unfired First Run Gen. 3 OD Glock 32 W/ Nice Extras

Zip Code: 30230

Item is for: Sale Or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $775/Nice Camo Semi Auto 12 Ga. Shotgun/Wide Open To Other Offers

Caliber: .357 Sig

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a mint, unfired since it left the factory, Gen. 3 OD Glock 32 chambered in the lethal .357 Sig caliber for sale or trade. Red Label production, comes with two factory mags, bright Glock night sights, and factory box/docs/lock/loader. The test casing has an '08 "born on" date. I'm including some awesome extras, a new Pearce grip plug, Pachmayr grip glove, Fobus paddle holster, Akar premium lined leather OWB holster with thumb break, and 280+ rds. of factory loads. 100 rds. are the very desirable and tough to find Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement 127 gr. "T" series JHP and the other 180 plus are Winchester White Box FMJ loads. This is a complete carry package and is one of the Glocks with the better (in my opinion) "frying pan" Tennifer slide finish. I'm looking to trade for a quality 12 ga. full camo semi-auto shotgun with extra chokes or accessories. That's my primary trade option, but I will consider all others as always. No milsurp or lowball offers please. $750 sale/$775 trade for the entire package, $575 for the gun only. Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom