• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! German WWII Memorabilia: Uniforms, Daggers/Swords, etc...

TomServo

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I have been working on creating different displays of each war and side and it's hard to find good stuff sometimes.
I'm looking for uniforms, daggers, swords, firearms, medals, and flags.

I'd love to see what you guys have as antique stores around here are pretty bad when it comes to militaria in general.

Check out Lakewood 400 this weekend in Cumming, GA. It's a monthly antique mall and I personally know a few vendors with WW2 items. I'll be there this weekend looking for the same stuff.

Just sold a usmc collins #1001 machete.

I have a bag of American medals/emblems/ cuff links ect if you're interested.
I am not sure if they are Vietnam or ww2. May be a mix of both

I have been working on creating different displays of each war and side and it's hard to find good stuff sometimes.
I'm looking for uniforms, daggers, swords, firearms, medals, and flags.

I'd love to see what you guys have as antique stores around here are pretty bad when it comes to militaria in general.
I've got a Luftwaffe Zetbahn I purchased a few months back but I don't need it now I've ordered a set of original field equipment and it includes a zeltbahn so I'm looking to sell the extra. It's unit marked and in pretty good shape (no major holes or tears). I've got a pair of Waffen SS engineer shoulder boards I've been looking to sell (i don't collect too much SS stuff but I picked these up because they were a pretty good deal), and I've got a set of WW2 German Luftwaffe prints, they were published by germany during the war for the public. Warsaw, Paris, London: Portfolio of our Luftwaffe in Action', Verlag Erich Klinghammer, 1941, 33 b/w photographs and drawings, includes Hermann Goring, Luftwaffe planes flying over London and Dunkirk, cities being bombed, allied planes crashing, and naval ships being bombed by the Luftwaffe. If your interested in any of these items let me know and we can work out a price. I'm selling them to finance another purchase.

Back
Top Bottom