Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Charles Daly Field Semi-Auto Shotgun $80 **selling as a parts gun***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberlover

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
For sale only is a semi-auto Charles Daly Field shotgun, selling for parts only as the extractor in the bolt is messed up. I picked this up at the ODT show in May but the buyer neglected to tell me the extractor is screwed up in the breech bolt (maybe even the bolt itself). I know nothing about gunsmithing so will pass it on. Apparently this began life as a longer barrel, barrel has been cut down to about 20", no front sight. Selling it as a parts gun. $80.00 Will not travel too far for this small deal.

***Since pictures take I bought, what I thought was an semi-auto bolt, complete for $35. But it turned out to be a pump bolt and I will include that with this sale if you can use that. Also I took it apart to fit the bolt (that is when I discovered it was not a semi auto bolt) and can't get it back together again ( I just don't feel like trying to lol). I did pull the loose extractor out of the semi bolt as it was not really in and I do not want anyone to try to fire it for safety reasons.

Attachments

• cd shotty fs 001.JPG
    cd shotty fs 001.JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 141
  • cd shotty fs 002.JPG
    cd shotty fs 002.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 136
  • cd shotty fs 003.JPG
    cd shotty fs 003.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 134
  • cd shotty fs 004.JPG
    cd shotty fs 004.JPG