• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Black Aces Tactical FD-12 Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

John.E.LaBell

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Specs:
The FD-12 is a 12 gauge semi-auto, bullpup, magazine fed, 18 inch shotgun. The gun came with 3 chokes total, a vertical foregrip, and two 5rnd magazines. I've bought 2 additional 10 rnd magazines from panzer arms and iron sights for the gun. The rear sight is an m16 style carry handle and the front sight is a mdt backup/flip-up sight. The muzzle has a pho suppressor that doubles as a racheting lock for the barrel/handguard. Mag release and safety are ambidextrous and the charging handle is transferrable from left to right.

My use and opinion
I have put about 2 - 3 boxes of buckshot and birdshot total through this shotgun so it is fairly new and in good condition. It cycles more powerful loads well, but I have had a few stovepipes on 8 shot target loads. The weight is mostly to the rear making it comfortable to hold up and recoil is not bad for a 12 gauge given its semi-auto nature. I put a little goon tape on a few spots for comfortability, but if desired, it can easily be removed.

I'm getting rid of it because I upgraded to a baretta shotgun. This shotgun is not designed for hunting but self defense.

Attachments

• 1000029717.jpg
    1000029717.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 380
  • 1000029722.jpg
    1000029722.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 385
  • 1000029723.jpg
    1000029723.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 1000029724.jpg
    1000029724.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 376
Specs:
The FD-12 is a 12 gauge semi-auto, bullpup, magazine fed, 18 inch shotgun. The gun came with 3 chokes total, a vertical foregrip, and two 5rnd magazines. I've bought 2 additional 10 rnd magazines from panzer arms and iron sights for the gun. The rear sight is an m16 style carry handle and the front sight is a mdt backup/flip-up sight. The muzzle has a pho suppressor that doubles as a racheting lock for the barrel/handguard. Mag release and safety are ambidextrous and the charging handle is transferrable from left to right.

My use and opinion
I have put about 2 - 3 boxes of buckshot and birdshot total through this shotgun so it is fairly new and in good condition. It cycles more powerful loads well, but I have had a few stovepipes on 8 shot target loads. The weight is mostly to the rear making it comfortable to hold up and recoil is not bad for a 12 gauge given its semi-auto nature. I put a little goon tape on a few spots for comfortability, but if desired, it can easily be removed.

I'm getting rid of it because I upgraded to a baretta shotgun. This shotgun is not designed for hunting but self defense.
Specs:

My use and opinion

Specs:

My use and opinion

What kind of ammo?
And I might have a 45 acp too trade if interested aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom