West GA  Item Relisted! Item Gone! Item Gone! FS Kimber Super Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said it was NIB so look at Kimber's web site for pictures and you can see it! Good guy to deal with GLWS
P.S. If your not serious about buying something or complimenting them then don't comment on their thread!

Last edited:
Thank you, Ratfinkron, I could not have said it better. Also if he said he had the money I would have driven half way to BFE or anywhere else to make the deal. The Gun is NEW, a true safe queen, I have not fired it yet, and I am selling it at cost. I'm not worried about selling it. My wife said I just want people to know I have it for the conversation. Thanks again. Look for my next post that I am about to list. My CDP.

If I had that much spare change I would snap it up in a minute. Already depleted the discretionary budget tho.

If you have trouble finding it on the Kimberly site, look under Custom Shop, not with the other Match pistols.

Thanks sailadams, I think I would be upset if someone does buy the gun. I'm trying to get some money together so I can put a nice down payment on another car for my wife. That is where most of my money goes. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom