Item Relisted! Liver health supplement for your dog

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
Reaction score
I've got a 98 day supply of Denamarin. I tried to stay a few months ahead in case of shortages
3 unopened 30 tablet bottles and 8 tablets in another
My dog passed away 2 weeks ago so I no longer need this. She received 1 tablet every morning first thing before anything else
This is a liver supplement pill for your dog. Works especially well for older dogs. This and a joint supplement changed her life for the better a few years ago.
She had been sickly and becoming bloated a few years ago. Blood test showed her liver results were bad so the vet got us started on this stuff. Within a year Bindi's liver results went back to normal. This stuff is awesome and is safe to use
We paid $48 per bottle, $150 worth, free for your dog
Pick up here

Attachments

• IMG_1927.JPG
    IMG_1927.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1926.JPG
    IMG_1926.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1924.JPG
    IMG_1924.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 250
I've got a 98 day supply of Denamarin. I tried to stay a few months ahead in case of shortages
3 unopened 30 tablet bottles and 8 tablets in another
My dog passed away 2 weeks ago so I no longer need this. She received 1 tablet every morning first thing before anything else
This is a liver supplement pill for your dog. Works especially well for older dogs. This and a joint supplement changed her life for the better a few years ago.
She had been sickly and becoming bloated a few years ago. Blood test showed her liver results were bad so the vet got us started on this stuff. Within a year Bindi's liver results went back to normal. This stuff is awesome
We paid $48 per bottle, free for your dog. $150 worth of it for it
Sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom