• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Ruger Mark IV Target or Standard.

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Looking to trade into a Ruger Mark IV 22lr Target or Hunter model mk iv pistol. I would prefer the gun to be stainless but blued will work too. If you have one please let me know. I’ll also need magazines if you have some extras of those. Please send me a pm with pictures. Sorry but I’m only interested in the mk iv models. I can meet north of Atlanta all the way the Ringold. I would have to trade for the pistol at this time. I’ve got a ton of items listed up on the ODT if you don’t mind taking a look. Thanks!!!

I know u said mk4 I got a nice 5,5 mk2 stainless bull barrel low serial 213-02xxx one clip no box just gun, oh and holster... It's very nice for the age I gave it a halfway cleaning I didn't tear it down bc I've never done one before but my neighbor is a collector of these so I'm go over there tomorrow let him see it I give 350 to help a buddy out really didn't want it until I saw it mk2 stainless bull barrel.

I know u said mk4 I got a nice 5,5 mk2 stainless bull barrel low serial 213-02xxx one clip no box just gun, oh and holster... It's very nice for the age I gave it a halfway cleaning I didn't tear it down bc I've never done one before but my neighbor is a collector of these so I'm go over there tomorrow let him see it I give 350 to help a buddy out really didn't want it until I saw it mk2 stainless bull barrel.
No thanks. Only looking for mk 4’s.

Back
Top Bottom