Item Relisted! WTB / WTT: Sell, cell, sail me yer GUTS . . . . . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
After a multi-year hiatus, it's time for another of Zoid's Semi-Annual Gut Grovel . . . . .

Gents,

It's that time again. Time for me to begin begging for your entrails . . . . your gourd entrails that is . . . .

So, Sell me yer guts . . . TRADE me yer guts . . . .

I will trade you one (1) of my super fantastic, fabulous (slightly aged) Miracle Polishing Cloths for the measly contents of Jack . . .

Or, if you prefer, I can throw a buck or two your way, (weight dependent).

Here is the info from the last several years . . . . .

BTW - iff'n any of you are doing a group activity with the kids, like a church, scout, or school group punkin carving, get the whole group to save me the trash . . . . ! ! Bonus points for large quantities.

Heck, I might even go a full box of 9mm ammo for a big haul . . . . . .
Hit me up via PM or in this thread, either way, just fix me up!

Hey ODT folks,

I have been wanting to post this for a week or so now, and am probably a bit late for some, but if any of you are planning on carving up a jack-o-lantern in the near future with your family, and want to recoup a little $$ for the innards, please drop me a PM.

I am wanting to roast me up some pumpkin seeds and I never seem to be able to get enough to satisfy my craving this time of year. So . . . . .

If you are in the Lilburn / Snellville / Lawrenceville / Tucker areas, and wouldn't mind saving and selling me your punkin guts, I am in the market.

Thanks.

Zoid

@Ringleader @Gunanddoglover @geezer Coorslightsaber Coorslightsaber imawoodsman imawoodsman torinodan torinodan alleycat alleycat Cat Herder Cat Herder
1moondog 1moondog BIKER13 BIKER13 Megawolf Megawolf @RSparso
GeauxLSU GeauxLSU DADI03 DADI03 crippen crippen R Regod mikey357 mikey357

Attachments

• pumpkin-spewing-guts.jpg
    pumpkin-spewing-guts.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 164
  • pumpkin-spewing-guts.jpg
    pumpkin-spewing-guts.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom