• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Your Car, Truck, or SUV!

The Used Car Dealer

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
Reaction score
Read Below if interested in getting rid of your car! If you’re looking for a new car and want cheaper carfax reports I charge $15 to run a carfax report.

If you’re in the market for a new vehicle and getting rid of an old one... I purchase 5+ new vehicles weekly for my business and offer more than fair value, so I figured I’d throw an Ad up here on ODT. I go strictly buy KBB trade in value, but some 4x4 trucks I offer more than Trade In.

If you aren’t in a hurry to sell your vehicle and want to get as much as possible out of it, I charge a $500 fee and guarantee you Private Party Value, I handle everything else.

Have a good day!

It is far too easy to sell a used car on your own right now to pay someone else to do it for you. I sold my truck for 9k over high book. Just sold a Lexus on the same day it was listed for more than we paid for it two years ago.

It is far too easy to sell a used car on your own right now to pay someone else to do it for you. I sold my truck for 9k over high book. Just sold a Lexus on the same day it was listed for more than we paid for it two years ago.
Good for you buddy

I agree and I don't with this statement. It's like real estate right now. To give perspective, you selling your own car is acting as realtor. You take on all the stress with showing, spending your time and being inconvenienced, haggling, paperwork, blah blah blah. Some people aren't into that or don't want to deal with it at all. What The Used Car Dealer The Used Car Dealer is offering is a service similar to OpenDoor. You pay a small fee and get what you want out of the transaction. There's no harm in doing it either way. Someone could possibly come out with more than they expected than if they did it on their own.

I agree and I don't with this statement. It's like real estate right now. To give perspective, you selling your own car is acting as realtor. You take on all the stress with showing, spending your time and being inconvenienced, haggling, paperwork, blah blah blah. Some people aren't into that or don't want to deal with it at all. What The Used Car Dealer The Used Car Dealer is offering is a service similar to OpenDoor. You pay a small fee and get what you want out of the transaction. There's no harm in doing it either way. Someone could possibly come out with more than they expected than if they did it on their own.

Thank you!
I was thinking the same.

Back
Top Bottom