• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  Item Sold------Remington 700 SS Mountain Rifle for sale ••Price Drop••

Status
Not open for further replies.

sw0596

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
Item: Remington 700 Mountain Rifle Stainless Steel

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: sale only

Price: $700 drop to $600 without scope, $800 With scope.

Caliber: 30-06

Bill of sale: No

Willing to ship: No

Description: Remington 700 Mountain Rifle Stainless Steel in 30-06 caliber. I purchased this rifle and a Winchester 70 Extreme Weather 30-06 about 6 months ago. The Remington has been fired 20 rounds to sight in and for 3 shot groups. It was cleaned and put in the safe. Remington Core Lokt ammo was used and did about 1 1/4 inch groups. It will come with the Talley light weight mounts. It has a Leupold fx2 4X scope on it but I'm keeping the scope unless you want to pay $250 more. Rifle and mounts $700. Price is firm and $300 less than I paid 6 months ago. I'm pretty sure I still have the box. I do not want to travel further than Cartersville or Acworth.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444506189.720147.jpg

Last edited:
Nice always wanted one of these and Thankyou for being honest about the grouping of 1-1/4" instead of saying it was shooting .5MOA like most people try and say.

Yeah there are an awful lot of .5 inch group claims. I think anything 1.5 inch or less moa is very acceptable hunting accuracy. These 1.25 inch groups were with Remington Core Lokt 150 grain ammo. I think odds are very good this rifle is capable of much better with some experimentation with different brands and bullet, not to mention possibilities with hand loading. Not to mention, my old eyes aren't capable of shooting small groups everyday either, especially with only a 4x scope. All in all 1.25 is nothing to sneeze at for a 6.5 lb rifle. This is a sweet rig but I need to make room for and buy ammo for a 375 H&H magnum I awaiting delivery of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom