Items Gone Old miter box and saw and hand tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankspond

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Getting ready to move and was going to throw a few old items away. Before I do I thought someone may have a use for them. The miter box is very precise and made by Stanley. The hand saw is also good quality.
The old hand tools were going to be used for rustuc decorations at the cabin barn. Just never got a round to using them.
Old wood handle shovels, axes, polaski, log tools etc. There is also a good wood splitting maul and wedge.
If interested, PM me.
I need someone to take them all. Please no picking and choosing.
You'll need to come to me. East West Connector and Cooper Lake Rd.
Take Care

16.JPG

Last edited:
Hey man, if these items are still available I'll come and get them Wed, Thurs, or Friday of next week. I can PM you a day or two in advance when I know for absolute sure when I will be there. I have an account I service once per month at E/W and then one past the Glock place so I will pass right near you.

Hey man, if these items are still available I'll come and get them Wed, Thurs, or Friday of next week. I can PM you a day or two in advance when I know for absolute sure when I will be there. I have an account I service once per month at E/W and then one past the Glock place so I will pass right near you.

Sorry, they went right after I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom