• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It's Saturday night, I've got the house to myself....

About 30 or 40 minutes I think. I haven't been that way in a LONG time.

Of course I could probably be persuaded to make the trip for a nice big jug of water.......
We got 180 acres up there I dying to shooting, got a couple that has never had a round through it. And I may be able to bring some spring water up for after shooting.

Been to that place ONE time...
This one was right in downtown Athens on the first floor of a hotel that had been converted into apartments for UGA students. The guy I bought the Redbull fridge from was the manager of the apartments and he was in charge of cleaning out the club after they shut it down. He said the place was INSANE on Friday and Saturday nights before it was finally closed.

This one was right in downtown Athens on the first floor of a hotel that had been converted into apartments for UGA students. The guy I bought the Redbull fridge from was the manager of the apartments and he was in charge of cleaning out the club after they shut it down. He said the place was INSANE on Friday and Saturday nights before it was finally closed.

Checkerboard floor as you walked in if I remember correctly? What you're describing sounds like the place I went to.

Back
Top Bottom