• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I've been busy with work and all...

BangBang BangBang knows the story of Silverfoot
My memory of that night is kinda fuzzy because of all the Icehouse tall boys.

I remember that you laid a cigarette lighter on the floor of your shop and spray painted it silver for some reason and then your wife’s cocker spaniel came wandering in, but I don’t remember if you actually spray painted the dogs foot or if she just stepped on the lighter and got silver paint on her foot.

Either way, you declared the dogs new name to be “Old Silverfoot” but your wife wouldn’t go along with it and just kept calling her by her original name: Daisy.

Damn man, that’s been well over 10 years ago. Hell, probably closer to 12 or 13 years!

Time flies.

And this was the night, many years later that we were again drinking and you started reminiscing about Daisy AKA Silverfoot and decided to change your screen name in her honor.

Then you woke up all hungover the next morning, realized what you had done and had to ask the mods to change it back to FrogHunter FrogHunter

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...th-froghunter-aka-silverfoot-tonight.1175431/

Now that I am SilverFoot ,I will tell the story. I once had a beloved dog that happened upon me painting an object with sliver paint ( Puerto Rico Chrome) and her foot got coated with it. I declared her "Ole SilverFoot" . She was the finest canine I ever owned. Her love of beer and guns was proof beyond a doubt. So I decided to honor her...... I AM SILVERFOOT !!!!!

F2CA359A-F359-4040-B1E9-162F9A264017.gif

Back
Top Bottom