• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ive been outsourced

Eliminating the lobbyist would be a great start,minimum terms for Congressional seats,eliminate gerrymandering,get rid of this outdated voting system,get religion out of politic's. The list could go on but to my point till we eliminate those that want to jeopardize the nation for a profit we will continue to meet our demise.
You do realize that none of what you list here has anything to do with actual capitalism, right?

So here we are a year +\- later and the deal between my original employer and current employer has pretty much gone to poop. Promises made by/between both parties haven't been kept, contracts amended, excuses flow like water...... imagine that......

You aint kidding.

Mechanic heavy equip/industrial

Not really sure at the moment

Im going to have train myself...

Shaw

Warren Buffet/Berkshire Hathaway
Let me guess: you work on lift trucks and they're outsourcing to Kenco or whatever that place is called? They did that **** at Plant 4 in Dalton and now there's never enough working lift trucks.

Sounds like their goal is to keep you in place, but at a lower cost. Expect to be offered less when you are hired to fill you own position in the new company.

This exactly!

New company comes in and it costs them too much to train others to do your job so they offer to hire you. Then comes the but statement "but, here is what we are willing to pay you" and usually it's a lot less. Then you have a decision to make to either quit or take the job and look for something better.

This exactly!

New company comes in and it costs them too much to train others to do your job so they offer to hire you. Then comes the but statement "but, here is what we are willing to pay you" and usually it's a lot less. Then you have a decision to make to either quit or take the job and look for something better.

Similar to what happened to my sister in law. They said they were outsourcing her whole department.

Of course, they decided to keep her-and have her do about 3 other peoples' jobs. She makes about the same, but works like a slave.

Similar to what happened to my sister in law. They said they were outsourcing her whole department.

Of course, they decided to keep her-and have her do about 3 other peoples' jobs. She makes about the same, but works like a slave.

Then there is what happened to my wife's company. The owner sold the company and the company came in and told everyone they were keeping their jobs at existing salaries. 6 months later they reorganized/rightsized the whole company. Some lost their jobs and others like her were degraded as they cut out her position.

I think the only two organizations you can retire from now without the fear of this happening is the military and the government.

Back
Top Bottom