• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've got $525, what type of handgun should I get?

BlackRifler42

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
151   0
Reaction score
I'm either looking for a carry gun or maybe a cool snub nose revolver. I don't do full size guns or 40cal. I wouldn't mind a nice revolver 3" or shorter either.

What should I get guys?? GO!

GLOCK!!!!
I think i remember seeing a Ruger SP101 3" in the handgun section yesterday for around $500. Thats a great wheel gun.

But, Go Glock and you won't be sorry!

why get a glock when you can get a cz or beretta at about the same price?
because those guys dont have a factory in town with a lifetime warranty where they will maintain, repair, or replace your firearm while you wait. this one glock can, and should, literally last you a lifetime.

that sure streches out that $525.00. Especially, if they keep current rules, since your kids or family can take it in for free service/replacement long after you are dead.

because those guys dont have a factory in town with a lifetime warranty where they will maintain, repair, or replace your firearm while you wait. this one glock can, and should, literally last you a lifetime.
i dont know how that is a selling point really. if im buying a service grade weapon i hope i dont have to take it on for routine maintenance

i havent needed a repair on my CZ ever.

besides i can send it out if i need to anyway

Back
Top Bottom