• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've got $525, what type of handgun should I get?

its just a point many people overlook. if you have a limited budget, and this is your carry defense piece (or only firearm) then getting it fixed same day instead of wating 3-9 weeks may have merit.

ETA- one supports local economy more too :)

because those guys dont have a factory in town with a lifetime warranty where they will maintain, repair, or replace your firearm while you wait. this one glock can, and should, literally last you a lifetime.

that sure streches out that $525.00. Especially, if they keep current rules, since your kids or family can take it in for free service/replacement long after you are dead.

YEAH! What he said!!! Glock for life, literally!

okay well clearly everyone should buy a CZ now because you like yours. sorry for having a valid point that may make sense to other people.

I think he had a valid point, not you. The point is that there are more firearms out their than Glock. I've owned many, never a Glock. My next purchase will be a Glock for the sake of having one.. Hell, it was my sidearm back in Iraq days. Hated it.

It kills me when 50 people say "GET A GLOCK!" but that's an obvious choice. Don't keep giving the guy the same thing, let him know what's out there other than glcok so he can make his own opinion.

From personal experience if I had to spend $500 on a do all pistol I'd go Glock 19. I haven't handled them but the Sig 2022 is in your budget and I've heard great things about it.

Back
Top Bottom