• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've got $525, what type of handgun should I get?

www.impactguns.com_data_default_images_catalog_535_Zastava_HG3089_N_787450220720_1.jpg

I think he had a valid point, not you. The point is that there are more firearms out their than Glock. I've owned many, never a Glock. My next purchase will be a Glock for the sake of having one.. Hell, it was my sidearm back in Iraq days. Hated it.

It kills me when 50 people say "GET A GLOCK!" but that's an obvious choice. Don't keep giving the guy the same thing, let him know what's out there other than glcok so he can make his own opinion.

Thats like going to a nice restaurant that serves good food but is well known for their burgers but suggestion someone gets something other than the burger. Sure it'll probably be good but would you recommend anything other than the burger for the sake of not recommending something because everybody else does?

i dont know how that is a selling point really. if im buying a service grade weapon i hope i dont have to take it on for routine maintenance

i havent needed a repair on my CZ ever.

besides i can send it out if i need to anyway

Never needed a repair on my Glocks either, but its nice to have that service close by if needed.
I'm not hating on CZ's or Beretta, but I like knowing I can get my gun serviced and upgraded all while I wait.
Not having to mail it in for inspection is worth something to me. Oh, and if your not getting your carry weapon
service/checked out on a routine.... Good luck to ya!

Thats like going to a nice restaurant that serves good food but is well known for their burgers but suggestion someone gets something other than the burger. Sure it'll probably be good but would you recommend anything other than the burger for the sake of not recommending something because everybody else does?

I disagree. Simply because not everyone likes burgers and sometimes goes to that burger joint because your best friend swears that they are good but you would rather have a chicken sandwich instead because you can't stand red meat.

I disagree. Simply because not everyone likes burgers and sometimes goes to that burger joint because your best friend swears that they are good but you would rather have a chicken sandwich instead because you can't stand red meat.

No one said they didn't like red meat though. Get the burger. You won't regret it.

No one said they didn't like red meat though. Get the burger. You won't regret it.

Arguing with a Glock guy about there being other options besides Glock is like arguing with a liberal about global warming. You just can't win. So, I recommend a Glock 32 and buy a Glock 23 barrel later and also a 9mm conversion kit with some Glock 19 mags.

I think he had a valid point, not you. The point is that there are more firearms out their than Glock. I've owned many, never a Glock. My next purchase will be a Glock for the sake of having one.. Hell, it was my sidearm back in Iraq days. Hated it.

It kills me when 50 people say "GET A GLOCK!" but that's an obvious choice. Don't keep giving the guy the same thing, let him know what's out there other than glcok so he can make his own opinion.
seriously its a user preference

i have shot glocks and owned on glock19 that i traded on here after shooting it

just didnt like it

there are metric ton of options out there anyway

Back
Top Bottom