• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

IWI TAVOR at Copes Distributing $1,699

Seems strange saying that $1,700 is a deal but that does seem to be pretty darn good!!

www.copesdistributing.com

Did you ever pick one of these up? I was interested in the Tavor and saw you had started a thread a while back. I had read that the trigger was so bad that it wasn't very accurate at distance, so that kind of turned me off. The ability to change calibers is pretty appealing though. I'm not sure why it's so hard for manufacturers to come up with a decent trigger.

Did you ever pick one of these up? I was interested in the Tavor and saw you had started a thread a while back. I had read that the trigger was so bad that it wasn't very accurate at distance, so that kind of turned me off. The ability to change calibers is pretty appealing though. I'm not sure why it's so hard for manufacturers to come up with a decent trigger.

No decided to pass on it. Better judgement got a hold of me and decided to save the $$ for when our baby is here in march. That's a lot of diapers.

I did read up on a way to modify the trigger so it goes from 11 pounds down to around 8 though...that was one of my deciding factors on passing it up as well.

No decided to pass on it. Better judgement got a hold of me and decided to save the $$ for when our baby is here in march. That's a lot of diapers.

I did read up on a way to modify the trigger so it goes from 11 pounds down to around 8 though...that was one of my deciding factors on passing it up as well.

Congrats on the impending arrival! $1700 will buy diapers for him/her until he/she is no longer in diapers, so probably a good call. Along the lines of the Tavor I've also looked at the PS90. It's much cheaper, but pretty ugly.

Back
Top Bottom