James Yeager is butt hurt....

Lol that's uncharacteristically poorly written of you. Are you phoning it in now? TacOs and midgets?
Allow me to try again.

A friend on this site holds Mr Yeager in high regard. As such, I will give Mr Yeager more leeway than I would normally afford.

I actually think Yeager makes good points in his YouTube presentations. He also presented himself as a guy that his endorsement was not for sale, it was only based on experience and use. I just think it sad for him to state that his endorsement would change for this reason. Takes him out of the "honest/straight up" grouping he wants to be in and puts him in the "for sale" category. The worst part is, it appears he has not gotten any special money or treatment from Glock and now he is upset they don't recognize him. Well, they were getting the milk without buying the cow James, what do you expect. I never heard of Glock just giving away money. You just can't have it both ways. Either your a honest straight up reviewer with no backdoor endorsement deals or your opinion is for sale. I'm not saying it is right, but it is what it is.

Well I certainly don't feel very operator without one. I'll have to get one.
Nothing operator about it when you press a lot of flesh at an event and you know how much fecal matter is being spread around; nothing sissy about not trusting everyone's bathroom hygiene when you shake a thousand hands. When I say fecal matter, I'm not just referring to all of ass kissing and smoozing at shot show

Back
Top Bottom