• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

jeep fest here in jasper this weekend

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
146   0
Reaction score
so all you jeepers that havent came up to the Jeep fest, sponsored by the Pickens co sheriff dept...the whole weekend is devoted to pissing me off...LOL lots of vendors and food and people so post up your pics here to show your crawler or YJ XJ or CJ or willys

I'm a jeeper

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
That must be why I got passed by a convoy of Florida Jeeps on trailers on 75 north the other day. And I was thinking that it's one thing to trailer your bike to Daytona or Sturgis. But these were very late model Wranglers heavily customized but still. And even some 4 door Wranglers ( Yuck! ****ing gay!) But I couldn't believe they wouldn't drive these late model probably not paid for Jeeps to whatever there event was. Probably something to do with them loud expensive very soft tires that make the mileage that much worse.
Oh well who am I to judge? It's still America and we are still entitled to piss lots of money away on whatever we wish.

I advertised for a ride last year and didn't get much play at all. So theres not a lot of folks on here who will beat on there rig for fear of hurting it and having to repair it.

That must be why I got passed by a convoy of Florida Jeeps on trailers on 75 north the other day. And I was thinking that it's one thing to trailer your bike to Daytona or Sturgis. But these were very late model Wranglers heavily customized but still. And even some 4 door Wranglers ( Yuck! ****ing gay!) But I couldn't believe they wouldn't drive these late model probably not paid for Jeeps to whatever there event was. Probably something to do with them loud expensive very soft tires that make the mileage that much worse.
Oh well who am I to judge? It's still America and we are still entitled to piss lots of money away on whatever we wish.

They trailer to save gas money, same reason I double tow duck boats its cheaper that way. I try to trailer because When I break I don't have to repair on the spot or call a tow truck.

Back
Top Bottom