Job hunting

madmarinehays

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Hi ODT,

I am looking for a professional job in the area of project management or operations. I live in the Sandy Springs area. I just finished up a 2 year contracting job a Google; I have a background in government and military. Just seeing if there is anything out there. I am doing the normal job board sites (LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter ...) If you see or hear of anything let me know. Resume upon request.

Thanks

Drop it on monster, computerjobs.com, and careerbuilder too. Apply to EVERYTHING. I mean i normally go through and in an hour will have applied to 200-300 jobs. All the people getting the resume are recruiters or recruiting companies. The job you applied for might not be a fit, but they have other things and it will get you in their database. If you are in project management and don't have your PMP put "studying for PMP" on it somewhere. The PMP thing will trigger more calls in and of itself.

I know you are a ways away, but Fort Gordon has a lot going on with the Cyber Center expanding. It's getting pretty busy around here.

Back
Top Bottom