• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just can`t leave older retired brothers alone.Graphic!!

Glad he'll be ok, leaving the hospital with a min of the amount of parts you brought in is good, with a cute girl is better. Heal fast and true.

we were playing on the bleachers at little league field and one of our friend ripped his nut sack open on a bolt head

You Vikings! You so CRAZY!!!
Y'all play games nobody else even thinks about playing. If the price to be a Viking is what your friend payed... yeah... I don't want to be a Viking.:pound:

Thanks guys for the healing support. I was in fact lucky the doc said that I tore it between both main arteries had I cross tore it we wouldn't be having this conversation. It tore on the outside of my right thigh, forward falling momentum is a bitch to recover from. At first I didn't think I really did any damage although my thigh had a burning sensation so I walked from barn to house to change clothes cause I figured I was done for the day. When I got into the house I looked down to drop my drawers and saw the damage and I said to my self, "Self, that's not good" no one was home so I called 911 and ordered a meat wagon to pick me up. Being a former fire fighter I knew how to take care of it till they arrived. They were great to deal with Gwinnett County has some of the finest people working for them. Thanks again firefighters and medics for the transport and care. Now let the healing begin, that in it self is the "b***h".

Back
Top Bottom