Just Follow the Snow Plow

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"
LOL

True story. Back in or around 2008 the midwest was hit with a major ice storm. I was hunting in IIlinois when it hit. We packed up and tried to get out of there. On the way out we got behind a snow plow. Rode all the way to the interstate behind it. The unfortunet part is the snow plow kicks up everything in front of it. Including a bolt that ended up in my tire. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom