• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just Got a PSA Lower and dont know where to start

thank you ill look into it

Take ur time do the research .. don’t go cheap on barrel Bcg or trigger everything else is Milspec but Aero uppers have tight enough standards for best value and BA barrels come with a MOA guarantee that’s hard to beat. Just ask if u need help have fun with it and good luck.

Post pics when u get it done.

A standard CMMG lower parts kit will work but I’d recommend an ALG ACT trigger or Larue MBT 2s for better pulls. The upper id put an Aero with a Ballistic Advantage 18” 223 Wylde Barrel. You can’t beat their MOA guarantee anywhere for the price and grab a Toolecraft C158!BCG they are durable.
I looked at the LaRue trigger and they have such great reviews and i can't seem to see anything bad about them,i think im gonna get one of them

Take ur time do the research .. don’t go cheap on barrel Bcg or trigger everything else is Milspec but Aero uppers have tight enough standards for best value and BA barrels come with a MOA guarantee that’s hard to beat. Just ask if u need help have fun with it and good luck.

Post pics when u get it done.
alright thanks for info!

Get all your parts together, you’re welcome to come over and use my shop to put it all together. I probably have most of the small parts you’ll need, as well. I’ve got a takeoff barrel I can give you a good deal on; a lightly used 16” S&W 5R with carbine-length gas system. Nothing fancy, but it’s a decent barrel that will help a lot with your budget. Use the savings to buy a quality BCG.

I’ve got a 15” Geissele Mark 8 MLOK rail I can sell ya for almost 50% off.

Even if you don’t want or need any of the parts I’ve got, I have all the tools and stuff you’ll need to put it together right the first time. I’ll give you any help that you want or need.
That would be great where is your store located at?

For your first build I wouldn't go overboard on spending a lot of cash.
Wait for stuff to go on sale if you don't need it right away. I have put together a couple of uppers and spent money on tools that are sitting in a storage unit right now. A complete upper might be better for you than having a box of parts waiting to get put together.

For your first build I wouldn't go overboard on spending a lot of cash.
Wait for stuff to go on sale if you don't need it right away. I have put together a couple of uppers and spent money on tools that are sitting in a storage unit right now. A complete upper might be better for you than having a box of parts waiting to get put together.
I am in no hurry to to build it right now I just like to know what people are choosing and whats good quality and not then choosing what i am gonna put in my AR

Back
Top Bottom