• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just Got a PSA Lower and dont know where to start

Get all your parts together, you’re welcome to come over and use my shop to put it all together. I probably have most of the small parts you’ll need, as well. I’ve got a takeoff barrel I can give you a good deal on; a lightly used 16” S&W 5R with carbine-length gas system. Nothing fancy, but it’s a decent barrel that will help a lot with your budget. Use the savings to buy a quality BCG.

I’ve got a 15” Geissele Mark 8 MLOK rail I can sell ya for almost 50% off.

Even if you don’t want or need any of the parts I’ve got, I have all the tools and stuff you’ll need to put it together right the first time. I’ll give you any help that you want or need.

Man, I wish I had this offer when I built my first rifle! I built mine with nothin but a wrench and a hammer; I got it done but, it didn’t look too great afterwards haha!

OP, you’d do well to accept the offer. Take it from someone who got a little too exited and rushed into building without the proper tools or knowledge. And, I’d say cmshoot knows his stuff based on the posts I’ve seen from him on here.
In any case, good luck with what you decide to do. It’s always good to see new people getting into the AR world.
Have fun with it!

Man, I wish I had this offer when I built my first rifle! I built mine with nothin but a wrench and a hammer; I got it done but, it didn’t look too great afterwards haha!

OP, you’d do well to accept the offer. Take it from someone who got a little too exited and rushed into building without the proper tools or knowledge. And, I’d say cmshoot knows his stuff based on the posts I’ve seen from him on here.
In any case, good luck with what you decide to do. It’s always good to see new people getting into the AR world.
Have fun with it!
thank you very much and i will indeed!

Back
Top Bottom