• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

just met Kurt Martin (odt GAgunLAWbooklet) who wrote georgia weapons laws book

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
In just had the pleasure of meeting the author and attorney Kurt Martin who wrote Georgia Weapons Laws: a review of the laws with a layman's summary, which is the best book I have read on the subject and it has the most up to date information on HB60 revisions as well as HB826 which just passed our legislature this July. You can and should order this book on GCO's website here is the link- http://www.georgiacarry.org/store/product.php?productid=16158. I purchased my copy from Parnells gun shop and range on canton hwy for more than what GCo is asking. This is a must have for any gun owner in georgia as it give both the O.C.G.A statutory language of the law with a laymans summary that cuts through the legalese and explains what the law means in "common English" that anyone with a 6th grade reading comprehension can understand. I was lucky enough to get to sit and talk with him for almost an hour, it would have been longer but I had to leave to pick up my daughter from school. I was so engrossed in conversation I had to haul serious ass to get to her school 5 minutes late to pick her up. He has a unbelievable wealth of knowledge on the subject of all things weapons related, including nfa stuff. We are very lucky here at the odt to have such a knowledgeable member to discuss gun laws with. You have got to check out his book as it will most likely answer any questions you have about ga weapons laws.

Thank you for the kind words, and for the ammo. I'm glad you enjoyed the book, and I'll be sure to tell my co-author, Dan Cavallaro (Dan4010 here at TheOutdoorsTrader) that you particularly like the layman's summaries that follow each Code section. It was great meeting and chatting with you too.

Back
Top Bottom