• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kahr CW-9

Barnside

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
433   0
Reaction score
kahr cw9.jpg

These are some nice little pistols. After I got mine my son got one for his wife and now he wants one for himself. lol.

I have yet to find a sub-$400 new, carry pistol that can compete with these well made pistols. I can't stand a crappy trigger or inaccurate firearm for primary carry. The Kahr CW/CM series is a working man's carry gun that fills the bill.

I swapped out my primary carry piece a Glock 36 about 5 years ago for a Kahr CW9. Find me in civys and you likely find the CW9 as well as it rarely fails to slip in the waist. The extended magazine rides in a clip band on the weak belt side.

Cherokee Pawn in Canton typically has these for about as cheap as you can get. They also do free transfers as well. The last two big gun shows (RK) I attended in Atlanta, Cherokee had them for around $350.

funny you should mention that. I hate the triggers on Kahrs. Having owned a CW9 taught me to never buy a gun w/o testing the trigger 1st.

I have yet to find a sub-$400 new, carry pistol that can compete with these well made pistols. I can't stand a crappy trigger or inaccurate firearm for primary carry. .

Back
Top Bottom