Kahr P380

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
This is a great little gun. Only drawback I can find is that you can almost buy two lcps for the price of the kahr.

It has real sights, not sure what the official name is, but they are the ones with a vertical line on the back sight and a dot on the front site. Very easy to aim and very accurate. You can also shoot 100 rounds without your hand hurting when your done. That's assuming you can find 100 rounds of 380! It also locks back after the last shot. Whenever reloading make sure you use the slide release to rack the first round, otherwise it may not chamber the first round properly.

I was able to justify the price to my self because I feel like it it is the gun I will most likely have to use at some point since it will be the most carried, so why not spend a little more.

Gun comes with two magazines in the box.

My Kahr P380 is always with me, I think that says it all.:cool: Seriously though, as posted above, the price is the only drawback. It's a highly shootable, accurate, reliable, true pocket pistol. So comfy to carry in a Desantis Nemisis or superfly in the pocket. I'm sure it would carry well in any concealed rig. I call it my "mini Glock" because I trust it to go bang when the trigger is pulled as much as I do my Glock, and it's striker fired, too. Stock mags are 6 round steel and seat flush with the bottom of the gun.

If you like Pocket pistols, this is THE one to get, hands down!

These guns are great. Once you justify spending the $500 + tax to get the gun, the $10 - $40 for a holster and the $30 for enough rounds to play with starting off, you realize that you made a great investment. When I look at it, I compare them to the Sig P238 for price structure and quality. Kahr makes a line of great guns, you just have to know about them and talk yourself into the price point.

yes, i justified and got the p380 over the sw bodyguard & ruger lcp. it is pricey but you are getting alot more quality compared to the others. As all 380s, i do not think there is a 380 pistol that is reliable as a glock and def not a range gun, but it does take some care and knowing your pistol. but i believe this is the closest, but all there own! lol

i have both cw9 and cm9, and love the kahr triggers! Smooth and crisp double action trigger. Battle sites which helps with fast target acquisition (which i like them better than the 3dot sites). polygomal rifling with a match grade barrel, and it is a striker fire. If you are a big glock fan which i am, then this is def something to look into. it might be a little small for some people and mainly for the pocket, but the cm9 is def one check out too if the p380 is just tooo small.

i loove it too! replaced my cm9. i got my cw9 first, then the cm9 replaced the cw9 and nowthe p380 replaced my cm9.... lol i forget sometimes that the p380 is in my pocket. lol

i was wondering... does your p380 slide move back forth a smidge? like the spring is loose or something? i wasnt sure if it was a p380 thing or a break in thing... it had some issues during the break in period like my other kahrs, but after the 200rd and a good clean, i havent had an issue so far.

The S&W Bodyguard is one of the crappiest 380s I have ever shot. I wouldnt give a nickel for one.
I am a fan of many S&W pistols but that one is a turd.
The LCP is better but still falls short compared to a Kahr.
I prefer the better than CW/CM line of pistols. For me its P/PM or go home.
And the K9 Elite is probably the nicest pistol ever made by Kahr.
You got to pay to play.

Back
Top Bottom