• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Katana Sword aka Zombie Killer

soggybottomboy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
19   1
Reaction score
I always wanted a katana sword. If not for a zombie apocalypse then just to have for home defense. I picked this Katana Sword up a couple years a couple years and decided it was time to share it on my youtube channel. Enjoy and please subscribe!

Link to a Katana Sword on Amazon.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
People, i hope your all careful about buying cheaper katana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yosM4U7XOU

Have a watch in case people haven't seen it. Minimum steel for a sword should be 1045 carbon and i stress minimum if you want to cut something with it. Through hardened or differentially hardened as well, if it doesn't say either, please be careful on what you swing around.

As for the cold steel sword, ah, well if you want a cheaper beater than can withstand a lot, the Ronin dojo series do very well for 130 bucks or so.

People, i hope your all careful about buying cheaper katana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yosM4U7XOU

Have a watch in case people haven't seen it. Minimum steel for a sword should be 1045 carbon and i stress minimum if you want to cut something with it. Through hardened or differentially hardened as well, if it doesn't say either, please be careful on what you swing around.

As for the cold steel sword, ah, well if you want a cheaper beater than can withstand a lot, the Ronin dojo series do very well for 130 bucks or so.

haha this video came out while i was in college. "RIGHT NOW, WE MAY NEED EMERGENCY SURGRY IN THA STUDIO".

haha this video came out while i was in college. "RIGHT NOW, WE MAY NEED EMERGENCY SURGRY IN THA STUDIO".

Lol it does just sum up the danger, the others are of people trying to cut cow bones (a leg?) with a sword and complaining it broke (with half the blade snapping off) due to it not being designed for that and well, people not taking care of it. The menuki (little pins holding the handle on) can wear over time and if they break, that blade is going anywhere, there have been accidents at demos etc where it went into the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom