• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Keltec KSG $799 NIB

People have learned they are overpriced pieces of crap.

That pretty much sums it up there. Neat idea, terrible execution! I guess if you just have to have one, it sure does beat all the $1000+ used ones that people are selling once they find out how sensitive they are to ammo, temperature, impact, cycling quickly, etc.....

There was a time when you could order a KSG from AO for $630 i guess that time may come again :)

I ordered one 3 years ago for 670. I'll keep waiting for my order to be filled on my terms. Going price might be 599. by then. ;)

I ordered one in May 2013 and it arrived in November. So far I have put a little over 400 shells through it. As of now I have encountered 2 problems, 1st without a forward grip I have a tendency to short stroke the action (insert joke here), a forward grip has completely eliminated this issue. 2nd issue is, it does not like winchester low brass birdshot. It will eat Remington bird and buck as well as Federal bird, buck and slug without issue. The issue I encounter with Winchester is difficult extraction. I mounted an Aimpoint CompM4 on it and love the setup. All and all I have been very happy. MSRP listed on their website is $990.00, I paid $863.00 for mine in FDE with LE discount.

@cavscoutrob and any other Keltec owners who are unhappy with that "junk"... Post it here at a realistic price and buy whatever you consider to be a good gun for zombie protection. Quite a number of ODT-ers would happily help you out to keep you from being zombie food.

Naw Sir, I ain't not never parting with my Subby or PMR 30! Not never. I love 'em. They're built horribly though.

Back
Top Bottom