• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

keltec SUB-2000 in 40 SW for $314.00

I need a 9mm glock one!!!! Anybody on here own/owned one and would trust with their life? Or did any yall have problems with?

Lorentzoe - I have one in 9mm that accepts Glock mags..........never had any issues......not one FTF, FTE etc.......and I have shot all kinds of cheap ammo through it....TULA, Bear, WPA, GA Arms, Prvi......etc. The only thing I don't like about it is the cheap front sight, but you can now buy good replacements for them now.

Lorentzoe - I have one in 9mm that accepts Glock mags..........never had any issues......not one FTF, FTE etc.......and I have shot all kinds of cheap ammo through it....TULA, Bear, WPA, GA Arms, Prvi......etc. The only thing I don't like about it is the cheap front sight, but you can now buy good replacements for them now.
. I have the G17 version. Nothing great, but definitely fun. I agree about the front sight...plastic garbage.

I think Kel Tec in general is improving. I'm on my 4th KSG. First 3 were duds. This last one is feeding everything and buddy I'm puttin it through the ringer....

I need a 9mm glock one!!!! Anybody on here own/owned one and would trust with their life? Or did any yall have problems with?

had one that used glock mags and let me say when it was working it ran awesome, but a BIG however. I had springs and other parts break that required a full disassemble to fix. I honestly got tired of waiting on keltec to ship me parts that i sold it. I have heard of ones with zero issues but then i hear of some that were like mine. So sounds like another keltec product, good when it works but shoddy QA leads to problems some

Back
Top Bottom