Kershaw

Mentos

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
26   0
Reaction score
Only thing I didn't do was snap a pic. Damn.

Anyway, I picked up a Kershaw leek the other day as something to wear with a tux I was in for a wedding. I must say, coming from a benchmade guy, that this knife is a heck of a lot of awesome. I just wish I had one of these sooner. Anyone looking for an assisted opening, sharp, classy, knife to wear to formal occasions should have one of these.

Nice and light, great pocket clip, and generally great looking feeling piece.

I probably should put this in gear reviews but I thought this needs to be here, for those that appreciate fine, affordable steel.

I too carry a leek. Has become my primary knife. It too has replaced my much larger Benchmade as my primary carry knife unless I expect to need a bigger knife and then I will carry the leek and the Benchmade.

I have found that a lot of folks don't know the origin of the name Leek. For those who know, please forgive. For those who don't, the popular Kershaw was designed by knife designer Ken Onion. A Leek is a type of onion. That's all. Carry on.

Nice looking knives.
I didn't realize it's available in different colors.
Stock photo:

Attachments

• 2015-06-08-08-43-03.png
    2015-06-08-08-43-03.png
    504.2 KB · Views: 29
I've had my Kershaw edc for so long, I have no clue which model it is.
3.5" stainless with aluminum handle and black rubber grip.
Love it

Very nice! And I seem to love Ken Onion knives. I have a Ken Onion CRKT which I love. I'm sure I would love one of these too. I may have to look into them. Very reasonably priced too.

Mentos Mentos how exactly did you "wear" this knife with your tux? Did you use it as a tie bar? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom