Kidney Stones

Had one a couple years ago stuck in my d***. Doc gave me flowmax and said to drink cranberry juice. So for two days I drank cranberry juice n moonshine. What a relief when it came out.
I had one stuck between my ureter and bladder last November and it was a 9mm.They took a laser to that one. I drink cran-apple juice mixed with a little ginger ale a few times a day.

I believe it....it would seem a bit painful ! :rolleyes:

I would say God bless you both !

The M.D. said it was impossible to pass it. It was lodged in my kidney right where it empties. The bad thing is, I didn't have insurance at the time and had to wait for an opening from medical college of Georgia on there (bus) they have a bus that has the litho machine on it that travels to different hospitals, back in the 90s.

I've had nine stones, they went and got 2 had Litho twice and passed a few, ain't no fun. Worst pain I've been thru. I has stints after Litho and I pulled them out myself.

Have Broken ribs fingers, toes, wrist, and concusions.Have had 3 large stones lodge between kidney and bladder. removed by laser surgery. Worst pain I have ever been in.

Back
Top Bottom