• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kidney Stones

Got one now. Spent 6 hours on the urgent care yesterday. The iv numbed the pain but the bad need is they spent me home because it it supposedly “passable”. I drinking water like I never have. If this isn’t as bad as child birth it’s good to be a guys guess...

Got one now. Spent 6 hours on the urgent care yesterday. The iv numbed the pain but the bad need is they spent me home because it it supposedly “passable”. I drinking water like I never have. If this isn’t as bad as child birth it’s good to be a guys guess...

Ketorolac (Toradol) is your friend if they will prescribe it for you. Ask me how I know.

I had a 12 mm in 2008, blasted it twice, litsotripsy once, learned my lesson no more soft drinks or tea
all I consume now is 2 cups coffee in AM, water or beer, doc opened up my tube bigger in case I should
any more so they come out with no problem, nightmare city

I take D- Mannose
Cucumber water can help dissolve it

Had 7 or 8 over my life. worst pain imaginable. Last one about 8 years ago. My oldest son (the MEDVAC pilot) was the first to the emergency room. He asked the nurse if I was going to die! Thank the good Lord for morphine! The ones that I've past and captured looked like little sand spurs.

Back
Top Bottom