• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kimchee45 is stable in the hospital

Happy thanksgiving kimchee

I am back out of the "Horse-pistol" (HP) and starting to recover my brain.
I DO HOPE IT Takes good hold this time ! A slippery fish sometimes !

After a 'CT' and 'warm-MRI' of the Brain, I was Very confused !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris-

I thought I was home, but was still in the 'HP'. The results came back and the CT scan showed a liver mass thought to be cancer. There were spots on my lung thought to be a spread of the cancer. The MRI showed spots on my brain and skull that were thought to be cancer. The biopsy came back as undifferentiated cancer of a source not specific but thought to be liver or possibly pancreas.

I'm not thinking clearly and my son is helping with half this post.

I'm getting use to the strange surroundings, a tiny bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris-

I thought I was home, but was still in the 'HP'. The results came back and the CT scan showed a liver mass thought to be cancer. There were spots on my lung thought to be a spread of the cancer. The MRI showed spots on my brain and skull that were thought to be cancer. The biopsy came back as undifferentiated cancer of a source not specific but thought to be liver or possibly pancreas.

Well damn. I'm so sorry to hear this kimchee. You are a good Man and dont deserve this. I know there is probably nothing I can do for you but if there is do not hesitate to ask. I will be praying for you.

Chris-

Prayers for you and your family. Please update us and grace us with more of your Toad humor.

Back
Top Bottom