• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kingsford Pellets at Lowes

dhepler

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
The austell Lowes has the 10# bag of pellets in all varieties (mesquite hickory apple and competition blend } at $6.59 (vets price is 5.93} they had quite a bit of it and other stores may also have it

Tried to use my VA card at Lowes, they told me I had to upload a copy of my DD-214 to their website to get the 10% discount. I'd rather shop at Home Depot

Tried to use my VA card at Lowes, they told me I had to upload a copy of my DD-214 to their website to get the 10% discount. I'd rather shop at Home Depot
I filled out my information online at lowes. I couldn't find a copy of my dd 214 so I couldn't upload it. After that I was sent an email to show my VA ID at the local Lowes.

Customer service punched in my phone number and punched in a few key strokes and Voilà.

BTW recently a Home Depot employee saw that I had a VA card and punched in their 10% veterans discount. I don't know if that is official HD policy, or just this one cashier.

I filled out my information online at lowes. I couldn't find a copy of my dd 214 so I couldn't upload it. After that I was sent an email to show my VA ID at the local Lowes.

Customer service punched in my phone number and punched in a few key strokes and Voilà.

BTW recently a Home Depot employee saw that I had a VA card and punched in their 10% veterans discount. I don't know if that is official HD policy, or just this one cashier.
There are several way to show proof..Before all I had to do at either was show my VA ID card. Now you can show your drivers license and give them your phone #..After that phone # only..

There are several way to show proof..Before all I had to do at either was show my VA ID card. Now you can show your drivers license and give them your phone #..After that phone # only..
The one in Newnan told me it could only be online with a DD-214, they refused to accept my picture ID VA card

Back
Top Bottom