• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kitchen Remodel

Any kitchen remodelers out there. Wanting new cabinets, countertops, back splash. Maybe flooring.

Those are 4 different specialties and that's at least 3-4 different contractors there. The cabinets and countertops take skill so find good contractors for those two are n particular. Anyone that can do it all will just sub out the work (you pay more), and/or do a crappy job. But it is more convenient. I don't have any recommendations in your area, but you can save some money if you break it out into seperate jobs.

Those are 4 different specialties and that's at least 3-4 different contractors there. The cabinets and countertops take skill so find good contractors for those two are n particular. Anyone that can do it all will just sub out the work (you pay more), and/or do a crappy job. But it is more convenient. I don't have any recommendations in your area, but you can save some money if you break it out into seperate jobs.

My son and I do all 4 and don't sub anything out. I build the cabinets, but sub the fabrication of the granite to a Granite fabricator. We install the cabinets, granite and back splash. I would love to help you out, but I have more work than I can handle right now.

I Kea sells nice cabinets , I installed some in an office kitchen a couple years ago. Easy assembly and looked good. They paid 1700 dollars for uppers and lowers , about 12 feet

I have a guy who is working on my rental house, good price and good work so far. He replaced all of my floors, replaced kitchen cabinets, paint and some other sheet rock work (he is local in Douglasville)

Go through home depot they should do that.

Nit sure about Lowes

I wouldn't go with home depot. They're high and the contractors don't really work for them. It's multiple contractors thatmore or less use home depot to get them the work. They are also typically higher priced than anyone else. I priced counter tops with them and got granite for almost half the price.

Back
Top Bottom