• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger Brisket sale- why didn't you tell me!!!!!

Long way to Kroger now. I went Thursday and they were sold out, called Friday and they had plenty: 45 minutes later when I got there she said good you came we're running out. Grabbed five so now I have eight in the freezer. When the weather cools I'm firing up the smoker.

Yeah, this is exciting news. But where do y'all find these offers? I have Kroger Plus, have signed up for emails. and yet it's still thru ODT that I find out about brisket and B butt on sale.

Yeah, this is exciting news. But where do y'all find these offers? I have Kroger Plus, have signed up for emails. and yet it's still thru ODT that I find out about brisket and B butt on sale.
I got an email from Kroger Wednesday showing it. I’m a Plus member too. Picked up one at the Braselton Kroger today and they at least 15 of them. Probably have more in back if you ask.

I got an email from Kroger Wednesday showing it. I’m a Plus member too. Picked up one at the Braselton Kroger today and they at least 15 of them. Probably have more in back if you ask.
Yeah, I just returned from Kroger Butler Creek. Acworth. Got a brisket and another butt. Son is graduating college Aug 4. UNG Cyber Security. Gonna have us a little bbq

Back
Top Bottom