• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lane kiffin fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolololololololololololololololololol. Awesome. That's what he gets for being an ass hat. I hope he ends up at south eastern Utah technical community division III liberal arts school for the deaf.

lolololololololololololololololololol. Awesome. That's what he gets for being an ass hat. I hope he ends up at south eastern Utah technical community division III liberal arts school for the deaf.

What's with all the negative vibes, bro?
On second thought.......hahahahahahaha
Lane is simply an opportunistic "has been." He's in his mid thirties, and his best years are alredy behind him. Bummer.

That is funny! But then I wouldn't wish that upon South Eastern Utah Tech's deaf players. hahahahaha! Lane Kiffin can't coach.

What's with all the negative vibes, bro?
On second thought.......hahahahahahaha
Lane is simply an opportunistic "has been." He's in his mid thirties, and his best years are alredy behind him. Bummer.

Yeah he's done. His dad seems like a stand up guy. Lane is just such a shady character. Seems like the kind of guy that burns up bridges a little to often and fast. Deflating footballs, the way he trashed Barkley to make his self look better, just a real tool. Plus I'm a UT fan. We need a focal point for our anger after the last decade. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom